Wondering what’s HOT for this season?
Need some tips on what to wear to the relatives’ place for this Thanksgiving? Need to find the perfect look for the New Year's Eve bash or how about that Christmas party with all your friends… including your Ex and his new blond girlfriend? Don’t sweat it because SACHIKA is giving you the scoop on how to stay hot when it’s cold for this Winter and Holiday Season!
Here’s our Top 13 for this winter:
1. Shoes are rising thigh-high this season and the Over-the-Knee boots are definitely the shoes to be in! Flats to heels these boots can be paired with anything from a casual jean and tee look to a super glam mini. Finally!!! A winter shoe that keeps us extra warm during those cold nights out!
2. Rock out in leather this New Years because it’s back and fierce as ever! Cropped Biker jackets in black and grays are hittin’ the scene along with leather leggings and mini skirts too! Why not bring in the New Year looking anything but fierce with some head turning leather gear.
3. We love this next trend at Sachika because no matter what you’ll be comfy and cozy…even if you are stuck at your mother-in-laws place for this Thanksgiving.Chunky knits are here to put some texture into your wardrobe with sweater dresses, jumpers, and cardigans.
4. The 90’s are back with a revival in the grunge look for this winter as well. Torn and tattered denim is gonna be huge this upcoming year along with ripped jeans and stockings. Get the neo grunge look without burning a whole in your purse. A simple pair of scissors will do the trick and we at Sachika love “do-it-yourself” fashion.
5. Speaking of stockings, there’s a new way to show off your legs ladies! Just in case you are not so into the thigh high boots, lace stockings are in! Show some skin with some lacey black legs perfect with any dress.
6. The “one shoulder” look is our number six trend for this season. Tops or dresses, this asymmetrical trend has taken fashion over by storm. It works in any color vibrant to subtle and can be found in a number of styles such as a braided or jeweled strap.
7. Now we cannot forget about your pretty ladies! Make your eyes POP with some dark eyeliner and to spice it up a little pair it with a silver eye shadow for that ultra chic look.
8. Next on our list of trends, it’s military all the way. Prepare for duty in a militant style coat short or long in length. Allow a bit of masculinity to meet your femininity with pin stripes, cuff links, and scarves.
9. We’re not Shakespeare, but we have to admit that we’re feeling a bit poetic with the “Poetry Inspired” style this season. You’ll see a lot of Victorian influences this season where pales and softs are contrasted with harder canvases like a dark washed denim.
10. Fun and fearless comes to mind when we think of our next trend. The Futuristic look is here and we didn’t have to travel thousands of light years to wear it. Be playful in glossy materials and bright colors. Think RIHANNA. Keep your eye out for interesting angles that compliment your body type as well.
11. We covered the fashion and make up, but lets not forget about the hair. Bohemian Bed Head is one of the major hairstyles for this winter….think Kate Moss’s heroine chic, but with a little more curl. Best part about this tosseled look is that it’s easy and simple!
12. Need a new jacket? Capes and cloaks are all the rave for this season's outerwear! Cropped capes are being seen along with cloaks that fall all the way to your knees!
13. Last but not least our thirteenth trend is all about the sparkle baby! We are talkin’ sequins, sequins, and more sequins! Sequins mini dresses and tops are super hot this winter and have been especially popular in silver.