Monday, October 7, 2013

MORENA BELLA SKINCARE: AN ALL NATURAL SKINCARE LINE FOR WOMEN OF COLOR.



 SKIN OF COLOR: MOSAIC OF SKIN TONES

Melanin is the secret to having olive, tan brown or ebony skin. It is known as a natural protector against the sun and environments’ harmful rays and it impedes aging skin. Women of color have on average have a natural SPF 13.4 ( this varies) vs. their Caucasian sisters 3.2. It is important to continue nurturing and protecting the skin daily for the longevity of a healthy, beautiful and ageless looking skin by using specific ingredients of highest clinical grade made available. 

Many products on the market target  skin types I-III based upon the Fitzpatrick Scale.  Globally, EIGHTY percent of the population are skin of color, skin types III-VI. The majority of skin care or cosmetic companies focus on the TWENTY percent of skin types I-III. These skin types are Scandinavian, Irish,  or  "Northern European" with  very fair to pale white skin tones which burns very easily when expose to sun light or UV rays.. These skin types are also resilient to many chemical peels, laser therapies and other derma therapies. The darker the skin the higher the sensitivity to various chemical peels, resurfacing agents etc., Unfortunately, this is not disclosed to the public on a mass market scale or online via company websites. Most women of color discovers this after an incident or adverse reaction and as a result, must seek immediate professional medical treatment . It is important to  know your skin type, your sensitivity to many products out on the market today, perform research and/or  seek recommendations from a professional , licensed dermatologist that treats skin of color. 

Morena Bella offers an extensive product line to meet the needs of various skin conditions  and concerns. Our natural and clinical  grade products are focused on skin types III-VI.  It is not to say our products will not respond to skin types I-III. However,  all of our products were formulated for the most sensitive skin and include specific ingredients to address skin of color.  Our products include Brown Seaweed Extract, Vitamins A, C, and E Plant Extracts, herbs, essential lipids and amino acids most beneficial to skin of color. Since EIGHTY FIVE percent of the population experience some sensitivity to products, we focused on manufacturing  gentle cleansers, toners, exfoliator, moisturizers and serums for even the most sensitive skin.


CLEANSE, TONE, EXFOLIATE, HYDRATE, MOISTURIZE AND PROTECT

Six Steps to a healthier radiant skin! 

The products are parabens free, hydroquinone free, no harsh buffers or additives or harsh preservatives. All products are manufactured in the United States in a FDA approved facility,  adhering to "GMP" guidelines.








“I travel oversees for my import/export business. Jet lag can be hard on the skin and around the eyes for me. I never leave without my AFEX Advance Formula Eye Treatment Serum and The Ultimate Eye Moisturizer. I keeps my eyes hydrated and reduces puffiness and dark circles. ~ Thanks Morena Bella Skincare”
— Hawa, Los Angeles


“I love the way my skin feels after exfoliating with the Gentle Esssence Silk Exfoliating Gel and adding the Ceramide C-Complex Exfoliating Ampoules. My skin is so healthier now since using the entire product line, I don’t have to wear a foundation anymore. My family and friends notice a difference right away. Thanks Morena Bella Skincare”
— Jennifer, Manhattan Beach, CA


“I am Latina with very fair skin. I suffered with Oily skin and Melasma. I started using the Facial Starter Kit for Oily Skin Types, Gentle Essence Silk Exfoliating Gel twice a week and Azura Skin Brightener at night. I no longer have that shiny face mid day, my pores are smaller and my Melasma is gone. My family & friends noticed the difference. Now they are using Morena Bella Skincare. Gracias, Morena Bella Skincare. I finally found something that actually works! ”


— Erika, Canoga Park, CA
 
 




 
NOTHING BEATS BEAUTIFUL SKIN...
 
SACHIKA LOVES MORENA BELLA SKINCARE.
 
FOLLOW MORENA BELLA SKINCARE ON TWITTER!



No comments:

Post a Comment